9955 Live Oak Blvd
Live Oak, CA 95953
City Finance Director
- 2018 Live Oak - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2017 Live Oak - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2016 Live Oak - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2015 Live Oak - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2014 Live Oak - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2013 Live Oak - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2012 Live Oak - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Our mission is to ensure that the City of Live Oak makes sound financial decisions. The Finance Department exists first and foremost to provide sound financial management of public resources. The community expects their money to be wisely and honestly managed, and protected from fraud or misuse.
The Finance Department serves other City Departments through our role as financial managers. The Finance Department assists front-line departments in the efficient implementation of their functions while maintaining appropriate financial control of City resources. This includes assisting City Council, City Manager and departmental staff with budget preparation and financial matters to ensure comprehensive and useful budgets and financial statements.
The Finance Department strives to provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism through a shared vision of excellence and maintain a cheerful, friendly and helpful attitude. We are accountable to each other, to our customers and to the community.
The City Treasurer is the steadfast guardian of the City's funds. Through sound cash and investment management we provide for the safety of principal, while meeting short- and long-term cash flow demands.
- Yard Sale Permits
- Grant Applications
- City Budget
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- December 16, 2019 to January 2, 2020 Transactions
- January 10, 2020 to January 24, 2020 Transactions
- January 28, 2020 to February 7, 2020 Transactions
- February 14, 2020 to February 28, 2020 Transactions
Community Resource Information
- State Board of Equalization - Use Tax "Basics"
- Helping Californians Better Understand Use Tax - Use Tax Tutorial