Public Works Department
9955 Live Oak Blvd.
Live Oak, CA 95953
Public Works Director
The Department of Public Works is responsible for a wide variety of services in the City of Live Oak. Services include the design, construction, operation, maintenance and improvements to the City's infrastructure, public rights-of-way, and treatment facilities.
We appreciate the extra eyes and ears of the community!
If you notice a pothole which needs fixing, a water leak, or storm drain clogged with debris, we want to know. If you notice something that doesn't seem right, but you're not sure if it's an actual problem, it could be something our Building/Code Enforcement Department needs to be made aware of. Please contact us by email email@example.com, or by calling City Hall at 695-2112. The source of our information/complaint is never shared with the community, however if you prefer, you may submit your request anonymously.
Reports and Service Forms
- 2018 Consumer Confidence Report
- Encroachment Permit Application Form
- Sample Encroachment Permit
- Public Works Improvement Standards - October 2015
- 2015 Consumer Confidence Report
- City of Live Oak - Sewer System Management Plan
- Fats, Oil and Grease: It's a Community Problem
City Street Improvements
- Hwy 99 and Elm Street Signal
- Pennington Road Maintenance